New Vision’s current Board of Directors comprises community professionals, initial founders, and past participants of the program who are aware of the unique characteristics and concerns of our service area including transportation, demographics, and community support:
- Sarah Payne, Blacksands Wealth Group – Chair
- Chief Robert Hicks, Leesburg Police Department – Vice Chair
- Linda Little, community volunteer – Secretary
- Natalie Werner, Litigation Solutions – Treasurer
- Colleen Kollmann, retired attorney and community volunteer
Help guide the future of New Vision
New Vision’s board of directors, a group of visionary volunteer leaders, come from different backgrounds and have different skills to offer. What brings the group together, above all else, is a desire to ensure the long-term success of New Vision for Independence in its leadership role to help people of all ages learn to adapt to and overcome visual impairment on their journeys toward independence. Are you interested in joining our team?